Dr. Douglas Masucci Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Masucci?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Masucci?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 19th, 2011

Humanity

Dr Masucci is one of the select few. Never have I had a Dr. that responds to emails so quickly. Never have I had a Dr. that doesn't get frustrated when bouncing off opinions or research that I did on the internet in desparate attempts to educate myself about my son's allergies.....such as Dr Masucci. He not only listens, but gives his opinion and answers questions. I don't feel like a #, I feel like I can ask him anything and talk to him about anything when it comes to my son. Truly he is not only a great pedi, but a truly great person!

September 17th, 2010

HORRIBLE

You have to call ten times to get through the busy tone at the office, the desk staff is INCREDIBLY rude, I have recieved better service at a full service gas station. The doctor's office has gone down hill in the past couple years...I will NEVER return and urge others not to as well.

February 19th, 2012