A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas May, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. May has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Russell May MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. May practice?
- Dr. Douglas May has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas May practices Diagnostic Radiology near Danville, VA.
See Danville Radiologists.