A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas May:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. May
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. May Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas May, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. May graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. May has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Danville Regional Medical Center
- Halifax Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Russell May MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas R. May practice?
- Dr. Douglas May has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas May practices Diagnostic Radiology near Danville, VA.
See Danville Radiologists.