Dr. Douglas McIntyre Is this you?

February 4th, 2012

Best Doctor!

I have been going to Dr. Mc for about 5 years now after being referred to by a friend. He delivered my first daughter. During labor I had some pretty major complications that could have ended badly for me. I am so thankful that I had Dr. Mc. He is very experienced and calm during emergency situations. He is the BEST. I just found out that he is retiring this year. I am very excited for him, but also extremely sad to lose such a great doctor!

November 1st, 2011

Best Gyn I've been to

I initially went to him because of all the great reviews I saw online and I see exactly why he was rated so highly.This is my first experience going to a doctor's office where I was in and out in less than 20 minutes. It was a speedy visit, but he still took his time with me and explained what was going on with me thoroughly. He's sooooo nice and calm and I hope to keep him as my doctor as long as possible. He's about 65 now so I'm just hoping he doesn't retire anytime soon.

July 13th, 2011

I have been going to Dr McIntyre for over 15 years. He has a wealth of knowledge and expertise but it is really his bedside manner that I admire the most. He treats me as if I am the most important patient he has had all day--and it is not that sticky sweet kind of stuff. But genuine interest in delivering the very best care. Dr McIntyre practices at St. Davids Medical Center on 32nd Street-they are superb as well!!!!

August 31st, 2015