A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas McMullin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas McMullin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. McMullin
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. McMullin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas McMullin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. McMullin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McMullin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Redding
- Shasta Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas B McMullin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. McMullin practice?
- Dr. Douglas McMullin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas McMullin practices Family Medicine near Redding, CA.
See Redding Family Physicians.