Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Gifted!  |  show details
by Tara Riley on Aug 28th, 2013

I just wanted to take a second and try to express how blessed I am to have found Dr. McMullen. I have been on a dark road trying to get to a place of health, five years ago I injured my back. I have had countless Doctors. It brings tears to my eyes how gifted, talented and compassionate this man has been to me. I want to be very clear He has been my Doctor through some of the most difficult and challenging circumstances. Having other "Doctors" who have taught me to not trust in the medical field and to question the motives of their intention. I want to express that Dr McMullen has restored my faith and trust in the medical field. He has never given up on me through this period of trying to get back to my health and to my family. I want everyone to know that He is a Gifted and talented Doctor. He doesn't dismiss you. He listens. He is truly a patient advocate. He will help you and if He cannot help you he will find someone who will. I want Dr McMullen to know how grateful I am for him. For his patience. For his help and for his dedication to my recovery. For his compassion. Mostly for the fact that He has restored my faith in medicine. He treats my family and I know for myself I would be absolutely no where without his Help and without his gifted and caring spirit. I would recommend him basically to the world!!! Thank You DR MCMULLEN You are my hero!

|  Very Unhappy  |  show details
Aug 1st, 2011

My kids have been seeing Dr. Mc Mullin since they were born. We never had any problems. Until...my son went to live with his dad who was on medical. They would not except medical and took him off. My son scheduled several appointments while living with his dad and they sent me the bill, which was corrected and sent to his father. Only $20 and he never paid it. Now my son is living with me again and on health insurance. They should of asked their father if there was any changes before assuming that they could charge me.I have three boys who have all had the same doctor since they were born. I just found out that none of them have health insurance and we need to talk to the billing department who will have to clear with the doctor. I am the only one with insurance. I never got a letter or any notification. We've been divorced now for nearly nine years and I'm very insulted to be associated or connected to their father in anyway. I've paid every bill and should not be treated this way. I don't see any caring. Mike my oldest son even has a neurological/seizure disorder.

|  CARING  |  show details
by Bobbie Padelford on Mar 8th, 2010

Doctor is like a family member., He is genuine and caring. He takes time to listen. A very comfortable relationship.