Dr. Douglas Mcmullin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Mcmullin?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Mcmullin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 28th, 2013

Gifted!

I just wanted to take a second and try to express how blessed I am to have found Dr. McMullen. I have been on a dark road trying to get to a place of health, five years ago I injured my back. I have had countless Doctors. It brings tears to my eyes how gifted, talented and compassionate this man has been to me. I want to be very clear He has been my Doctor through some of the most difficult and challenging circumstances. Having other "Doctors" who have taught me to not trust in the medical field and to question the motives of their intention. I want to express that Dr McMullen has restored my faith and trust in the medical field. He has never given up on me through this period of trying to get back to my health and to my family. I want everyone to know that He is a Gifted and talented Doctor. He doesn't dismiss you. He listens. He is truly a patient advocate. He will help you and if He cannot help you he will find someone who will. I want Dr McMullen to know how grateful I am for him. For his patience. For his help and for his dedication to my recovery. For his compassion. Mostly for the fact that He has restored my faith in medicine. He treats my family and I know for myself I would be absolutely no where without his Help and without his gifted and caring spirit. I would recommend him basically to the world!!! Thank You DR MCMULLEN You are my hero!

March 8th, 2010

CARING

Doctor is like a family member., He is genuine and caring. He takes time to listen. A very comfortable relationship.

June 14th, 2016