A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Midcap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Midcap is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Midcap graduated from West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine, Lewisburg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Midcap has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ohio Valley Medical Center
- East Ohio Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas W Midcap DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 20 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Midcap practice?
- Dr. Douglas Midcap has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Midcap practices Family Medicine near Saint Clairsville, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Wheeling, WV.
See Saint Clairsville Primary Care Doctors.