A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Milligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Milligan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Milligan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Milligan graduated from University of Colorado, Denver. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Milligan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
- University of Kentucky Hospital
- UK Healthcare Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Andrew Milligan MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Milligan practice?
- Dr. Douglas Milligan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Milligan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.