A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Miniati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miniati
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miniati Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Miniati, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung tumor (Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation of Lung)
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Miniati graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miniati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas N Miniati MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas N. Miniati practice?
- Dr. Douglas Miniati has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Miniati practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons and San Francisco Pediatric Surgeons.