A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Miniati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Miniati, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung tumor (Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation of Lung)
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Miniati graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miniati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Miniati accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Alameda Alliance for Health - 3 plans