A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Miniati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Miniati
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Miniati Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Miniati, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diaphragmatic Hernia
- Heart Transplantation
- Kidney Cancer
- Lung tumor (Congenital Cystic Adenomatoid Malformation of Lung)
- Reperfusion Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Miniati graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Miniati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas N Miniati MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas N. Miniati practice?
- Dr. Douglas Miniati has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Miniati practices Surgery and Pediatric Surgery near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Surgeons and San Francisco Pediatric Surgeons.