Dr. Douglas Minton Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Minton?

Posted on March 10th, 2015

We are very please with him, very responsible, he had everything under control and he looked things coming and prevented them. Wise and very professional

Great Doctor!!

Posted on January 28th, 2014

Dr. Minton delivered my baby boy on emergency notice. Even though I hadn't met him before I was immediately at ease with him. In addition to being a great doctor, he has a great bedside manner and sense of humor. He's also very well respected by the staff. I spent many days in the hospital talking to the nurses, and they all agreed Dr. Minton is an excellent physician. I feel very blessed that my son happened to end up in his care.

Wow!

Posted on January 3rd, 2011

Excellent doctor! I moved here from California 5 years ago and have searched unsuccessfully for several years before finding Dr. Minton. He is thorough, compassionate and competent...plus a great sense of humor. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for an OB-Gyn and don't be nervous that he's a male because that was my first thought but that quickly dissapated after meeting him. I have had several female problems over the years and this is the first time in my 47 years that I feel comfortable going to my OB-Gyn!!!

Review by an RN

Posted on September 28th, 2009

Dr.Minton has taken care of me through my life...single, newly married, having children and now menopause. He is always caring, professional,gentle and funny. It is clear through his interdisciplinary relationships with other staff, that he is very well respected. Not to mention he is at the top of his profession in expertise. That is why I use him!

Posted on December 10th, 2016