A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Moffett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Moffett is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Moffett, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moffett graduated from University of Miami . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Moffett has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Villiages Regional Hospital
- Leesburg Regional Medical Center
- Leesburg Reg Med Ctr -South, Leesburg, Fl
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Moffett MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Moffett practice?
- Dr. Douglas Moffett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Moffett practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: The Villages, FL.
See Leesburg Obstetricians & Gynecologists.