inactive

Douglas R Molin MD Patient Reviews

1.0
  • 1 review

October 16th, 2015
All he did was give out narcotics. I threw them away. I wanted injections. He wasn't good at injections. I walked out!

March 6th, 2013
This guy's a joke
I don't know why he's allowed to call himself a doctor. Left me completely without pain medication for a week after I've been taking something for severe pain for over a year. Borderline torture. DO NOT SEE THIS SO-CALLED DOCTOR! TOTAL D-BAG!

March 28th, 2012
ON THE VERGE OF BEING VERBALLY ABUSIVE
I have never met anyone so brash. It is okay to be honest and have an opinion, but this Dr. believes his opinion is fact. He is negative, offensive, and on the verge of being verbally abusive. I would NOT recommend him to anyone.

August 28th, 2011
Egotistical
Did minimal testing and formed an opinion that he would not budge from even after I shared factual information from several MRI's. He was so far off base that the entire visit was a waste of time.