Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Thank you to the ones who care show details Thank you to the ones who care
Mar 5th, 2016

Dr Moody is one of the best friends I have ever met. He has taken me from a very dark and scary place to the best I have ever been - health wise. He truly cares for his patients and sometimes it shows when you wait for him. He will listen to you and remember you, before he reads his notes. Thank you Moody for again changing my life. I have rated "courteous staff" a single star. My experience with SOME of the girls up front has left me ill. A select few (I hope you all read this) are sickening and do not deserve to work at Montgomery Family Medicine. I cringe every time I call and make an appointment that I don't get you. Your voice alone makes me upset. I have always been polite with you and it is not anyone's fault your life is as terrible as you want to live it. Pass the job to someone who cares about humans and can make a difference. You're entitled and should be sweeping floors at the office. Thank you to everyone at the office who is amazing. We love you! Go see these people. Ask to speak with someone else when and if you get one of the nasty workers.

Feb 19th, 2016

He is exceptional. Spends as much time as u need. Gets to know his patients. Is genuinely interested in providing the best treatment possible.

by Rita Kettler on Aug 17th, 2015

Very caring, compassionate,and an excellent listener! My husband and I think the world of him!