Dr. Douglas Moran MD Patient Reviews

• Sports Medicine Concord, NH

3.9

October 4th, 2012
Knee surgery
I went to see Dr Moran for surgery for my meniscus. He performed the surgery and i came back for follow-up, my knee still very swollen. Had more pain after 2 more weeks than i had before the surgery. I called to book an appt. I waited 65 min for the doctor to see me. They had forgotten about me and admitted it. On that occasion and then next follow-up visit (for increased knee pain STILL) the doctor wanted to give me a cortisone injection. I refused and asked for an MRI. The MRI showed a new MCL and patellar tendon tear. The doctor asked me what i did. I had done nothing--too much pain to do anything. I sought a second opinion and the new doctor told me that the tears were done by Dr. Moran during my surgery as it is difficult at times to get the knee in the appropriate position for surgery. I emailed Dr Moran, he emailed me back and did not confirm or deny what the other doctor had said. My knee is still in pain. After the email to Dr Moran, he never called to check to see how I was doing or suggested another follow-up appt. I am overall dissatisfied with this. Also, my knee has not been the same since the surgery. PATIENTS BEWARE!!

August 13th, 2012
Stay far away!!!!!!!!!
Had surgery in 2006 on my right shoulder. Shoulder pain was worse after surgery. Had a differant doctor at Boston sports and shoulder center to correct issues what doctor Moran did. After the second surgery my shoulder never felt so better. From my experience I had with Dr. Moran I would stay far away from this doctor...

June 3rd, 2011
Outstanding
Dr. Moran has such a great personality and bedside manner. He was very thorough in explaining my husband's issue's and answered all questions that we had. He was very caring and charismatic and did a great job with the surgery.