Dr. Douglas Moreland Is this you?

2.6

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Moreland?

Sadly disappointed

Posted on October 18th, 2017

Very arrogant. Would not recommend to anyone.

Steve

Posted on July 13th, 2017

Experience was great , helped my problem immediately with minimal pain and down time

Had a micro disc

Posted on February 14th, 2017

He was a real jerk, when I went in for follow up the pain was far worse then it was before surgery. He said...well every surgery doesn't go well! Have more nerve damage and he said...I can't do anything more for u, and sent me to a pain managing dr.

Posted on September 2nd, 2016

I was most impressed with the amount of attention and care I received. Office staff always attentive and polite. Dr. Moreland and Lindsay took their time explaining and answered any questions I had. Very comfortable office.

Posted on February 12th, 2016

does back surgery and then blames stiffness on my age which is only 63! I wasn't "stiff" before surgery doc- so what did u do!!!! And 63 is Young!

Posted on February 11th, 2016

awesome, only thing I might change, that he, they read the records more thoroughly..Loved all of them... Impressed with the longevity of the staff in the office, etc..

Posted on January 19th, 2016

I have been to Dr Moreland's office twice and have been taken back to be seen immediately. Almost zero wait time. All staff very friendly and professional. Dr Moreland spent all the time I needed to answer all my questions. At no point did I feel my appointment was rushed like I have felt with other Providers. I just had a spinal fusion by Dr Moreland and was up moving around after two days. I am now home recovering and cannot believe the pain relief from surgery. My left leg is no longer numb. I have surgical pain but that is expected. I would recommend Dr Moreland and his staff to anyone with spinal issues. I could not be happier with the care I am receiving.

Posted on July 9th, 2015

Dr Moreland is an extremely well educated surgeon with a patient satisfaction seunnel surgeries and one major open back surgery

Posted on June 18th, 2015

Potentially the worst doctor I have ever had. Besides being a poor physician and condescending, the majority of the information in his report that I received was incorrect, and even the information I gave to him verbally was recorded incorrectly.

Stay away from spinal fusions - do your research and get second opinions

Posted on May 14th, 2015

My primary wanted me to seek a neuro consult after an MRI revealed issues with my L4-L5. I did my research and sought Dr. Moreland, who I read was pretty conservative. I went for my consult and was shocked he was suggesting a spinal fusion. While I have had episodes of pain...I have not felt loss of quality of life...I go very long stretches without any issues. I did appreciate he said to get a second opinion. I did and was happy to hear I was not a candidate for the surgery....three criteria to look for...loss of quality of life (you can't get out of bed..ever), numbness and tingling, loss of control with bathroom abilities. I have had none of these! Make sure you do your homework! If you do a spinal fusion, the average span of time where you have no pain is three years...and then you're back for more!!! You can always have the surgery...you can't undo it! Stay away...seek opinions from physiatrists or physical therapists! My life was saved!

Posted on February 1st, 2013

His assistant examined me but he never did, instead he stood at the doorway & stated there was nothing he could do, that my problem was from aging. Thank goodness I got a second opinion , had surgery & now my problem has been resolved. I would never refer anyone to him!

He is very nice and friendly but seems confused at times

Posted on September 26th, 2012

I had a pretty good experience, but not fully trusting your Dr. is hard to overcome.