A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Morgan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Morgan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morgan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morgan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Morgan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Morgan graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Morgan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Nix Health Care System
- Ne Baptist
- Nix Specialty
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Preston Morgan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Morgan practice?
- Dr. Douglas Morgan has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Morgan practices Psychiatry near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Psychiatrists.