A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Morrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Morrison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Community Hospital
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas P Morrison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Douglas Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Morrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ashland, OR.
See Ashland Surgeons.