A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Morrison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Morrison is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morrison
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Morrison Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Morrison, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Morrison graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Morrison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Ashland Community Hospital
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas P Morrison MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Morrison practice?
- Dr. Douglas Morrison has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Morrison practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Ashland, OR.
See Ashland Surgeons.