Dr. Douglas Moul Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Douglas Moul?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 19th, 2015

What an amazing doctor!

I started seeing Dr. Moul a couple years ago in search for a diagnosis for my extreme lethargy that I had been experiencing for years. After frustrating visits with many doctors telling me that it was only due to depression and it was all in my head, I was determined to find a doctor who would actually listen to me. Dr. Moul was absolutely amazing! He had me do some sleep studies (which no other doctor had even tried before) and it turns out that I'm narcoleptic. It's not the best diagnosis, but it feels great to finally have one. He is extremely thorough with his exams and has great bedside manners. He is actually compassionate unlike many previous doctors and he has been working with me to find the best way to control my narcolepsy. I so grateful to have met him! I would recommend him to anyone!

September 20th, 2017