A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Mund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Mund is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mund
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mund Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Mund, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mund graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mund has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Jay Mund FACR and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Mund practice?
- Dr. Douglas Mund has 8 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Mund practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY and Bethpage, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Rheumatologists.