A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Mund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Mund is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Mund, MD, FACR is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mund graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mund has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mund accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Mund practice?
Dr. Douglas Mund practices Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, and Pediatric Rheumatology near Bethpage, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New Hyde Park, NY and Hicksville, NY.
See Bethpage Internists, Bethpage Rheumatologists, and Bethpage Pediatric Specialists.