A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Mund:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Mund is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mund
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Mund, FACR, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Mund graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Mund has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Jay Mund FACR and MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Mund practice?
- Dr. Douglas Mund has 8 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Mund practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near New Hyde Park, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hicksville, NY and Bethpage, NY.
See New Hyde Park Internists and New Hyde Park Rheumatologists.