A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Chen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Norman Chen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas N. Chen practice?
- Dr. Douglas Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Chen practices Psychiatry near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See York Psychiatrists.