A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Chen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Chen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chen
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Chen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Chen, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Chen graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Chen has 2 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Norman Chen MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Douglas N. Chen practice?
- Dr. Douglas Chen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Chen practices Psychiatry near York, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Lancaster, PA.
See York Psychiatrists.