A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Nadel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Nadel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Nadel, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadel graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nadel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Doylestown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Mark Nadel MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas M. Nadel practice?
- Dr. Douglas Nadel has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Nadel practices Otolaryngology near Doylestown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Doylestown Otolaryngologists.