Otolaryngologists
599 W State St
Ste 201
Doylestown, PA 18901
215-345-5323
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Caring physician that spends the time to listen and explain  |  show details
Aug 31st, 2012

I went to Dr. Nadel due to problems with snoring. Dr. Nadel performed a close examination and spent a lot of time discussing options. I decided to go through with Somnoplasty and Turbinoplasty procedures. The procedures are not the most pleasant, by their nature, but Dr. Nadel and his nurse took the time to make sure I was as comfortable as possible. He followed up to make sure the procedure was successful and things were healing well. Though my snoring is now an occasional problem, it is significantly better than before. I may choose to go back for a revision. I fully trust Dr. Nadel and his advice.

|  show details
by mommakenny on Oct 15th, 2007 on citysearch.com

My daughter is 4 years-old now and has had 3 surgeries on her ears by Dr. Nadel. Dr. Nadel was professional and caring with my daughter every time. She has great respect for this man and reminds me every time she takes a bath that, "Dr. Nadel said she can

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  show details
by peppersboi on Jul 19th, 2007 on citysearch.com

I have been a patient of Dr. Nadel for the past 5 years and have had nothing but good experiences. He is very thorough and explains all of the procedures to you. He has very good beside manner. I had two surgeries one nasal surgery and a tonsillectomy.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com