A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Nathanson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Nathanson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Nathanson, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Essential Tremor
- Movement Disorders
- Parkinson Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nathanson graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Nathanson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nathanson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Cross of Northeastern Pennsylvania - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas C. Nathanson practice?
Dr. Douglas Nathanson practices Neurology near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pocono, PA and Fountain Hill, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Neurologists.