A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Nesbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Nesbitt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nesbitt graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nesbitt has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Berea Hospital Chi
- Mary Chiles Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Nesbitt MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Nesbitt practice?
- Dr. Douglas Nesbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Nesbitt practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Family Physicians and Lexington General Practitioners.