3.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 16th, 2011
To the Best Doctor I have ever had.
I would love to be able to see Dr Newton again but I live in Las Vegas, NV and I'm sure that he doesn't make house calls that far away. This Doctor saved my life. I was so afraid for any doctor to touch me again. I had silicon injections in the earlier 60's and then I found a doctor in LA that said that he was with the first team to remove it. Well, he was a nightmare. I got gangrene and lost my right nipple. He put silicon inplants in and told me that he was putting saline solution implants in. It really was a nightmare. I looked all over the United States to find someone I trusted. I got disgusted and went home to Pittsburgh. A friend happened to mention West Penn Hospitol Clinic to me. I made an appointment and there he was, Dr. Newton. God bless him!! I had 8 surgeries in 2 years and the rest is history. He helped me get back my respect in Doctors. I love you Doc. My name was Constance Kukich and now it is Constance Betz. I live in Las Vegas, NV and am 68yrs old and if I had to do it all over again, I would have picked the most wonderful Dr. Douglas E Newton. Thank you Doctor. You are the Best and I will never forget you.......