Dr. Douglas Nitta MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fullerton, CA

December 30th, 2016
Great Doctor!!!

November 19th, 2015
During my visit, I informed Dr. Nitta that I do not take pills and if there were any medicines that need to be prescribed if he would please prescribe gels or creams . He prescribed me an antibiotic pill with death as a" side effect" . I had questions and concerns during my visit and he brushed me off and rushed out of the room, I was practically a new patient . His office manager is disrespectful. I willing be looking for a more compassionate and patient physician.

June 11th, 2014
wont let me post with out stars, Nitta gets zero stars
Dr.Douglas Nitta should NOT be allowed to to doctor anyone, or anything. It does not matter what you have an appt. for, its the same outcome every time . They take your money , you wait for up too an hour, see Nitta for AT THE MOST 3 minutes. No matter what the appt is for he will either write you a perscription or send you to some one else . Often times it was both. You have questions? Ask away...just dont expect any answers, ..he does not even look at you when you talk, he is too busy writting a perscription for.you. The office staff is rude. No one there cares about medicne or people or helping ill people, or answering any health questions. After staying there for 3 years I couldnt take it anymore, I switched insurance companies and found a different Doctor. ...I would probably be dead by now if i had stayed with Nitta. I have hypothroidism ....if Nitta would have taken my appointments and symptoms seriously...heck, if he cared to listen, he would have found that 3 years ago. He lacks people skills , wont look you in the eye when your in the same room , he goes in to the exam room he sits down with a perscription pad and starts writting away. Hiz idea of being a doctor is " get them in get their money get them out" by the time you leave you realise NOTHING has been addressed. Nitta is really just a lazy crappy poor excuse of a doctor.

April 22nd, 2014
Love the office!
I have been a patient of Dr. Nitta's for over a few years and I absolutely would not go anywhere else. Great doc and staff.

July 27th, 2012
Great Dr For my busy Life
Love the fact that if im sick and have just been in a month before he will have a percription called in for pharyingitis or bronchitits, he has saved me time & money as he does not expect a copayment to have a percription called in...I am not a hypochondriac, I am a working mother and professional that really just want to come in for my yearly preventative exam...Dr Nitta and his staff are very professional and nice; and I really don't mind getting a call back from the staff instead of the Dr. Himself calling me back...(can you imagine if he personaly had to call back every patient for cold symptoms), I also love the fact that when I do go in for an appointment I am in and out in a timely manner giving me plenty of time to get back to my job!! Thanks Dr Nitta

June 23rd, 2012
Dont be fooled this Doc is in it for da money only
Reading these reviews I noticed there are a lot of generic praises which could be used for a doc as well as a pizza delivery guy. Makes you wonder if there real, right? Well, this review is on Dr Nitta & his office only. If you like the bum's shuffle where the doc tries to pass off his nurse onto you then you will love Dr Nitta. He wont keep you long because he is not really interested in helping people. So if you need a docs note for a work excuse this might be your guy. But don't trust him with your health!

June 12th, 2012
The Best
Doctor Nitta is so Great! first Doctor that I have been to that is so kind and cares thank you Doctor Nitta

February 23rd, 2012
If Nitta has to make a call so your life can be saved buy a funeral plot instead
The only reason to see Nitta is if U need a paper signed quickly; because your certainly not going to get real medical care with him. The only positi ...

February 11th, 2012
Poor Excuse for a Doc
Read most of the comments here. Bottom line this guy really just wants to generate charge codes to bill to, nothing more. Medicine is a business, but to Nitta its not about the patient its about how to make money quick! He really doesn't care if what he does works or helps.

June 14th, 2010
concerned.
concerned.

March 29th, 2010
HORRIBLE DOCTOR
DO NOT TRUST YOUR HEALTH WITH HIM. I AM A PATIENT OF HIS AND HE REALLY DOES NOT CARE ABOUT HOW I AM DOING. HE WILL NOT PERSONALLY RETURN ANY OF MY CALLS OR ANSWER MY QUESTIONS OVEER THE PHONE. INSISTS YOU SPEAK WITH A STAFF MEMBER ABOUT MY HEALTH CONCERNS AND THEY ARE RUDE. IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENTY AND I NEEDED TO CALL HIS HELP LINE, HE WILL NOT CALL YOU BACK OR CALL IN A PERSCRIPTION FOR YOU. TERRIBLE DOCTOR

December 29th, 2009
Fantastic Service!
I love how this office operated and i can tell that the doctor only wants the best for each of us patients. I especially liked how he greeted my family and was kind with the most outstanding staff and made my trip there enjoyable.