A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Norman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Norman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Norman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Ohsu Doernbecher Childrens Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Norman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan