A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Notman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Notman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Notman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Notman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Notman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas D Notman MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Notman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Notman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Notman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Kalamazoo, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Cadillac, MI.
See Kalamazoo Internists and Kalamazoo Endocrinologists.