A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Notman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Notman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Notman
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Notman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Notman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Notman graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Notman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas D Notman MD is a male Internist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Notman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Notman has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Notman practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Grand Rapids, MI.
See Grand Rapids Internists and Grand Rapids Endocrinologists.