A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Nowak:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Nowak is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nowak graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas D Nowak MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 6 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas D. Nowak practice?
- Dr. Douglas Nowak has 12 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Nowak practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Everett, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Marysville, WA and Lake Stevens, WA.
See Everett Orthopedic Surgeons.