A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Nyhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Nyhoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Nyhoff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyhoff graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Nyhoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nyhoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas Nyhoff practice?
Dr. Douglas Nyhoff practices Urology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Lawrenceville, GA.
See Atlanta Urologists.