A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Nyhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Nyhoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nyhoff
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Nyhoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Nyhoff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyhoff graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nyhoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A Nyhoff MD is a male Urologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Nyhoff practice?
- Dr. Douglas Nyhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Nyhoff practices Urology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Urologists.