A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Nyhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Nyhoff is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nyhoff
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Nyhoff Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Nyhoff, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Nyhoff graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Nyhoff has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Northside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A Nyhoff MD is a male Urologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Nyhoff practice?
- Dr. Douglas Nyhoff has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Nyhoff practices Urology near Lawrenceville, GA.
See Lawrenceville Urologists.