Learn more about Dr. Douglas O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas O'Brien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. O'Brien
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. O'Brien Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas O'Brien, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Nasal Obstruction
- Nasal Polyps
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Brien has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A O'Brien MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Douglas O'Brien has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas O'Brien practices Otolaryngology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Taunton, MA.
See Brockton Otolaryngologists.