A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas O'Brien is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas O'Brien, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Brien has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Brien accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. O'Brien practice?
Dr. Douglas O'Brien practices Otolaryngology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Taunton, MA.
See Brockton Otolaryngologists.