A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas O'Brien:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas O'Brien is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas O'Brien, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Brien graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. O'Brien has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas A O'Brien MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. O'Brien practice?
- Dr. Douglas O'Brien has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas O'Brien practices Otolaryngology near Brockton, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Norwood, MA and Taunton, MA.
See Brockton Otolaryngologists.