A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas O'Connor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas O'Connor, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. O'Connor graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. O'Connor has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center
- Riverview Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. O'Connor accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. O'Connor practice?
Dr. Douglas O'Connor practices Diagnostic Radiology near Red Bank, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Little Silver, NJ and Holmdel, NJ.
See Red Bank Radiologists.