A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas O Moore MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas O. Moore practice?
- Dr. Douglas Moore has 1 office location.
- Dr. Douglas Moore practices Family Medicine near Hoover, AL.