A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Moore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Moore is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moore
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Moore Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Moore, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Moore graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moore has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Brookwood Medical Center
- Shelby Baptist Emergency Department
- Princeton Baptist Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas O Moore MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 26 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas O. Moore practice?
- Dr. Douglas Moore has 1 office location.
- Dr. Douglas Moore practices Family Medicine near Hoover, AL.