A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Olson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Olson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Olson, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Olson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Olson has 12 hospital affiliations:
- North Memorial Medical Center
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas John Olson MD is a male Radiologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Therapeutic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas J. Olson practice?
- Dr. Douglas Olson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Olson practices Therapeutic Radiology near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Brainerd, MN and Willmar, MN.
See Minneapolis Radiologists.