A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Orr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Orr, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Orr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Wayne Orr MD is a male Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Orr practice?
- Dr. Douglas Orr has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Orr practices Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.