Learn more about Dr. Douglas Orr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Orr is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Orr
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Orr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Orr, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatocellular Carcinoma
- Lung Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Orr graduated from Vanderbilt University, Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Orr has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Waxahachie
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Wayne Orr MD is a male Oncologist , has 34 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Orr practice?
- Dr. Douglas Orr has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Orr practices Medical Oncology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Oncologists.