A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Overbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Overbeck, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Overbeck
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Overbeck Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Overbeck graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Overbeck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- TX Health HEB
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Overbeck FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Overbeck practice?
- Dr. John Overbeck has 1 office location.
Dr. John Overbeck practices Cardiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Cardiologists.