A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Overbeck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Overbeck, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Overbeck
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Stress Testing
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Overbeck graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Overbeck has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Medical Center At Irving
- Las Colinas Medical Center
- TX Health HEB
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Douglas Overbeck FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. John D. Overbeck practice?
- Dr. John Overbeck has 1 office location.
Dr. John Overbeck practices Cardiology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Cardiologists.