A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Owen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Owen
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Owen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Owen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Owen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Gerald Owen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Owen practice?
- Dr. Douglas Owen has 9 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Owen practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Frankfort, KY and Shelbyville, KY.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.