A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Owen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Owen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Owen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Hospital
- Pattie A Clay Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Gerald Owen MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Owen practice?
- Dr. Douglas Owen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Owen practices Ophthalmology near Richmond, KY.
See Richmond Ophthalmologists.