A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Owyang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Owyang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Owyang, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owyang graduated from University of California at Irvine. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Owyang has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Community Regional Medical Center
- Saint Agnes Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Hayden Owyang MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas H. Owyang practice?
- Dr. Douglas Owyang has 2 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Owyang practices Family Medicine near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA.
See Fresno Primary Care Doctors.