A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Jensen is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jensen
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jensen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Jensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Jensen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas P Jensen MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Douglas Jensen has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Jensen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glendale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.