A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Jensen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Jensen is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Jensen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Jensen graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia.
Dr. Jensen has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Arrowhead Community
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas P Jensen MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Jensen practice?
- Dr. Douglas Jensen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Jensen practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Glendale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Avondale, AZ.
See Glendale Internists and Glendale Cardiologists.