A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Norman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Norman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Norman graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Norman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Portneuf Medical Center
- Bingham Memorial Hospital
- Pocatello Reg Med Ctr, Pocatello, Id
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas P Norman MD is a male Urologist, has 45 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas P. Norman practice?
- Dr. Douglas Norman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Norman practices Urology near Pocatello, ID.
Additional practice locations include: Blackfoot, ID.
See Pocatello Urologists.