A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Webb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Webb
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Webb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Webb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Webb has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Hillcrest Hospital
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Webb MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Webb practice?
- Dr. Douglas Webb has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Webb practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.