A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Webb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Webb is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Webb, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Webb graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Webb has 13 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Webb MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas Webb practice?
- Dr. Douglas Webb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Webb practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westlake, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.