Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Douglas Williams
Dr. Douglas Williams, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hammond, IN, with another office in Merrillville, IN. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Williams is affiliated with St Margaret Mercy Hlthcare Ctrs-No Cam, St Margaret Mercy Health Care, Hammond, In and ST Margaret Mercy North Campus. He speaks English.
Dr. Douglas Williams has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Douglas Williams is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hammond, IN.