A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Paauw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Paauw, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Paauw graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Paauw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Harborview Medical Center
- UW Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Stephen Paauw MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas S. Paauw practice?
- Dr. Douglas Paauw has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Paauw practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.