A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Packer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Packer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Packer, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Atrial Flutter
- Atrioventricular Nodal Reentry Tachycardia
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pericardial Effusion
- Sudden Cardiac Death
- Supraventricular Tachycardia
- Unstable Angina
- Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Packer graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Packer has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas L Packer MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Douglas L. Packer practice?
- Dr. Douglas Packer has 7 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Packer practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Rochester, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Kenyon, MN and Kasson, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Cardiologists.