A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Padgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Padgett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Padgett
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Padgett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Padgett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Padgett graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Padgett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Edmund Padgett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Padgett practice?
- Dr. Douglas Padgett has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Padgett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.