A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Padgett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Padgett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Padgett, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Femoral Neck Fractures
- Hip Dislocation
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Stress Fractures
Education & Awards
Dr. Padgett graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Padgett has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital For Special Surgery
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Edmund Padgett MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas E. Padgett practice?
- Dr. Douglas Padgett has 4 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Padgett practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Uniondale, NY.
See New York Surgeons.