A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Pahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Pahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pahl
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Pahl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahl graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pahl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Wesley Pahl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Pahl practice?
- Dr. Douglas Pahl has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Pahl practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, AL and Lagrange, GA.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.