A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Pahl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Pahl is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pahl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pahl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Pahl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pahl graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pahl has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital
- Hughston Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Wesley Pahl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas W. Pahl practice?
- Dr. Douglas Pahl has 5 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Pahl practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine near Columbus, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Auburn, AL and Lagrange, GA.
See Columbus Orthopedic Surgeons.