A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Palma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Palma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palma
Knee Replacement Patient Education Read our knee replacement patient education guide and learn all about surgery and replacement options.Before Visiting Dr. Palma Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Palma, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Palma graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Palma has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Christiana Care Health Services
- St Francis Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Anthony Palma MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas A. Palma practice?
- Dr. Douglas Palma has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Palma practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Newark, DE.
See Newark Orthopedic Surgeons.