A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Paone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Paone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Douglas Paone, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paone graduated from University of Missouri at Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NCH Downtown Naples Hospital
- Menorah Medical Center
- Research Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Bailey Paone MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Douglas B. Paone practice?
- Dr. Douglas Paone has 1 office location.
Dr. Douglas Paone practices Internal Medicine near Naples, FL.
See Naples Internists.