A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Paulk is Excellent. Dr. Paulk has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulk graduated from Des Moines University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Paulk has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy of Macomb
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paulk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 6 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Paulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Paulk practice?
Dr. Douglas Paulk practices Surgery near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Macomb Township, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.