A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Douglas Paulk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Douglas Paulk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Paulk graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Paulk has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Douglas Gordon Paulk DO is a male Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Douglas G. Paulk practice?
- Dr. Douglas Paulk has 3 office locations.
Dr. Douglas Paulk practices Surgery near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Clemens, MI and Clinton Township, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.