Dr. Douglas Paulk DO Patient Reviews

• General Surgery Macomb, MI

3.6

January 1st, 2011
A Dr. to trust
Dr. Paulk is a surgeon with integrity. He took out my appendix and treated me with kindness and respect.

October 12th, 2010
DR. Paulk is one of the most compasionate doctors I have ever had as a doctor. I had surgery twice separate incidents and both times I was treated with a great amount of sensitivity and understanding, my follow up visits were good and he takes all the time you need and answers all your questions.

May 15th, 2010
Butcher
I went to this office for a free consultation. I discussed a procedure with Dr. Paulk and told him my concerns and that I was very nervous about it. He assured me that I had nothing to worry about, and that if my problem came back it couldn't be any worse that it already was. He used a marker to show me where he would be cutting and explained everything very well. I left the office feeling fairly comfortable. When I woke up from surgery, this guy made a HUGE incision, four times the size he originally told me. I have all kinds of trouble with it and his response was "I guess I forgot to mention that it would much bigger." Highly disappointed. I am in constant pain and nothing can be done because it is my word against his. Literally ruined my life. Also let's not forget to mention that he charged me an additional fee above and beyond what the insurance paid him from the hospital for the surgery. He made out well.