Dr. Douglas Pavlak MD Patient Reviews

• Pain Management Portland, ME

January 31st, 2016
Great Pain Dr.

November 12th, 2015
Physician competent, Office staff horrible and error prone.

October 29th, 2015
Mra closing both offices in Brunswick and Lewiston
I was just there a couple weeks ago and signed a new agreement that I didn't get to finish reading but had to sign and didn't get a copy and was told they were looking for a new building in Brunswick only to get s letter stating they are closing both places! Why not take your patients with you? Some invested many hours and acquired a great relationship with there PMD and now we all have to go to a new dr after 10 years?

September 8th, 2014
Nerve Test not Nerve Racking
I was sent for a nerve test as part of a diagnostic process and was not sure what to expect. Dr. Pavlak was lovely and explained exactly what I should expect, what level of discomfort I would experience and at each step reminded me I could stop if need be. What could have been a nerve racking experience turned out to be not that bad at all. He also took time to help me better understand what my possible diagnosis my be and possible coping strategies.

June 12th, 2013
not very impressed with the care at this office, They are more than willing to give you pain medication and let you get totally addicted to them but when you want to get off them and need help with it they turn there back on you and will refuse you the help that you need. malpractice in my opinion, when your reaching out for help and begging for them to help you get off the poison then it's your problem and they make you feel like a second class citizen, just slam the door in your face!!! Irresponsible and so wrong for them to refuse you the care you need!!!

April 23rd, 2013
loved him
He was very knowledgeable and he took care of me when I had frozen shoulder. I found him to be compassionate to my circumstances. I had nothing about him that I didn't care for.